1 January 2021 – 31 December 2025
- Open access publishing: where the corresponding author is a current staff member or student of a participating member institution at the time an article is accepted for publication in an ACS journal, the author will be invited to publish the article open access at no extra cost.
- open access invitations are subject to approval by member institutions.
- only articles accepted for publication between 1 Jan 2021 and 31 December 2025 are eligible.
- the agreement covers all peer reviewed articles accepted for publication in any ACS journal.
- as of April 2021, articles accepted between January and March 2021 are in the process of being converted to open access retrospectively.
- Dublin City University
- Maynooth University
- National University Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Technological University Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- How to Publish Open Access for authors covered under an ACS Read + Publish Agreement
- Information for authors on ACS website
- Agreement details on ESAC registry of transformative agreements (coming soon)