Introduction: this agreement gives current staff and students at participating institutions:
- Access to PsycINFO and PsycArticles.
- The ability to make their APA articles open access without the author paying an article processing charge (APC).
Agreement period: 1 Aug 2022 – 31 Dec 2024.
- Dublin City University
- Mary Immaculate College
- Maynooth University
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (access to PsycINFO only, not PsycArticles. RCSI does not participate in OA publishing element of this agreement)
- Technological University Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Galway
- University of Limerick
Publisher page: https://www.apa.org/pubs/journals/resources/open-access-irel
OA quota per year: unlimited.
Journals eligible for OA publishing:
- all APA published journals are eligible, except journals published in affiliation with Hofrege
- see the list of all journals included in IReL open access agreements: http://bit.ly/irelOAjournals
Eligible authors: the corresponding author must be a current staff member or student of a participating institution at the time the article is accepted for publication.
Eligible article types: Journal Article.
OA publishing license: CC-BY only.