Introduction: this agreement gives current staff and students at participating institutions:
- Access to the contents of the following Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press (CSHLP) journals: Genome Research and Genes and Development
- The ability to make their articles accepted for publication in the above Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press (CSHLP) journals, open access without author-facing article processing charges (APCs).
Further details below.
Agreement period: 1 Jan 2021 – 31 Dec 2021
- Dublin City University
- Maynooth University
- National University Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Technological University Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
OA quota per year
Unlimited OA publishing
Journals eligible for OA publishing
This agreement provides access to these titles
- Genes & Development
- Genome Research
- The corresponding author must be a current staff member or student of a participating institution at the time the article is accepted for publication. The corresponding author must ensure their correct affiliation details are known to the publisher at this time.
- Requests to publish OA under the agreement are subject to approval by participating members.
Eligible article type
- accepted research manuscripts
OA publishing license:
CC-BY with the author retaining copyright.
The submission process for authors remains unchanged.