1 Jan 2021 – 31 Dec 2021
Authors from IReL subscribing institutions will receive a fee waiver of any potential APCs and/or OA-related costs for publishing articles in these journals.
- Dublin City University
- Maynooth University
- National University Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Technological University Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
OA quota per year
Unlimited OA publishing
Journals eligible for OA publishing
This agreement provides access to these titles
- Genes & Development
- Genome Research
- The corresponding author must be a current staff member or student of a participating institution at the time the article is accepted for publication. The corresponding author must ensure their correct affiliation details are known to the publisher at this time.
- Requests to publish OA under the agreement are subject to approval by participating members.
Eligible article type
- accepted research manuscripts
OA publishing license:
CC-BY with the author retaining copyright.
The submission process for authors remains unchanged.