Introduction: this agreement gives current staff and students at participating institutions:
- Access to current content from ECS journals.
- The ability to make articles accepted for publication in eligible ECS journals open access, without the author paying an article processing charge (APC). Further details below.
Agreement period: 1 Jan 2021 – 31 Dec 2021
- Dublin City University
- University College Dublin
- National University Of Ireland, Galway
- Technological University Dublin
- Royal College Surgeons In Ireland
- University College Cork
- Maynooth University
- University Of Limerick
- Trinity College Dublin
Publisher page: https://www.electrochem.org/publications/oa#plus
OA quota per year: unlimited
Journals eligible for OA publishing:
- ECS publish title list, or
- see list of all the eligible journals in all IReL open access agreements: http://bit.ly/irelOAjournals.
- At the time of manuscript submission, authors must select ECS Plus and identify their affiliation to take advantage of this agreement.
- The corresponding author must be a current staff member or student of a participating institution at the time the article is accepted for publication. The corresponding author must ensure their correct affiliation details are known to the publisher.
Eligible article types: all article types.
OA publishing license: ECS offers authors a choice of two Creative Commons licenses, CC BY or CC BY–NC–ND. Further information.