Agreement period: 1 March 2021 – 31 December 2023
- Dublin City University
- Maynooth University
- National University Ireland, Galway
- Technological University Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
Publisher page: coming soon
Journals included for OA publishing:
- all IEEE journals (hybrid and fully open access journals): see IEEE journal title list
- or see our list of eligible journals in all IReL open access agreements: http://bit.ly/irelOAjournals.
Eligible authors: the corresponding author must be a current staff member or student of a participating institution at the time the article is accepted for publication. The corresponding author must ensure their correct affiliation details are known to the publisher at this time.
Eligible article types: all types of articles are included.
OA publishing license: choice of a CC-BY or CC-BY NC-ND license. Authors sign a non-exclusive publishing license with the publisher.
OA quota per year: 414 articles for full term (1 Mar 2021 – 31 Dec 2023). Allocated across the participating institutions on a first-com-first-served basis.
- details on IEEE’s website (coming soon)
- Full text of agreement
- ESAC registry of transformative agreements (coming soon)