1 January 2021 – 31 December 2024
- The IReL-IOP agreement allows eligible corresponding authors in participating institutions to publish original research and review articles open access upon publication at no extra cost.
- Eligible journals: IOP hybrid journals (subscription journals which include open access content). The journals are also in IReL’s list of eligible journals for all IReL open access agreements.
- Eligible article types: papers, special issue papers, reviews and letters.
- Eligible authors: at the time of an article is accepted for publication, the corresponding author must be a current staff member or student with a participating institution.
- Open access funding requests are subject to approval by participating member.
- Only articles accepted for publication during the agreement (dates above) are eligible.
- Further information
- details on iop.org
- ESAC registry of transformative agreements (to be added soon)
- Dublin City University
- Maynooth University
- National University Ireland, Galway
- Technological University Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick