Introduction: this agreement gives current staff and students at participating institutions:
- Access to current content from IOP’s IOPscience extra collection.
- The ability to make their articles accepted for publication in eligible IOP journals open access, without the author paying an article processing charge (APC). Further details below.
Agreement period: 1 January 2021 – 31 December 2024
- Dublin City University
- Maynooth University
- National University Ireland, Galway
- Technological University Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
OA quota per year: unlimited
Journals eligible for OA publishing:
- see List A: Journals included in all transformative agreements (subscription journals which include open access content)
- See also the list of eligible journals in *all* IReL OA agreements: http://bit.ly/irelOAjournals.
- The corresponding author must be a current staff member or student of a participating institution at the time the article is accepted for publication. The corresponding author must ensure their correct affiliation details are known to the publisher at this time.
- Requests to publish OA under the agreement are subject to approval by participating members.
Eligible article types: papers, special issue papers, reviews and letters.
OA publishing license: CC-BY