This dataset contains the response data from the ‘National Open Access Monitor Survey: Organisational Identity which was carried out between 9th October and 9th November 2023 under the National Open Access Monitor Project: https://zenodo.org/doi/10.5281/zenodo.8420404
This survey was run to:
- compile a complete list of Irish research performing organisations (RPO) and research funding organisations (RFO) to be represented by the National Open Access Monitor.
- ensure each organisation/entity is categorised correctly as an RPO or an RFO (or both), as applicable.
- identify if an organisation/entity is publicly funded.
- identify formally affiliated organisations/entities where all research outputs of one organisation/entity should also be included in the research outputs of another organisation/entity.
- capture the persistent identifiers for RPOs, RFOs and publishers, to enable identification of relevant research outputs for the National Open Access Monitor.