1 Jan 2021 – 31 Dec 2023
- The IReL-OUP agreement allows eligible corresponding authors in participating institutions to publish original research and review articles open access upon publication at no extra cost.
- Eligible journals: all 84 OUP published open access journals and over 360 hybrid journals (subscription journals which include open access content). 20 titles are subscription-only so do not currently offer open access. Title lists (correct as of April 2021).
- Eligible authors: at the time of an article is accepted for publication, the corresponding author must be a current staff member or student with a participating institution.
- For articles accepted from April 2021: eligible corresponding authors will be invited to make their articles open access on acceptance.
- For articles accepted between January 2021 and March 2021: eligible corresponding authors will be contacted by OUP in late April 2021, inviting them to make the article open access retrospectively.
- Dublin City University
- Maynooth University
- National University Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Technological University Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Information for authors
- details on ESAC registry (coming soon)