Introduction: this agreements gives current staff and students at participating institutions:
- Access to current content from RIA’s six journals.
- The ability to make their articles accepted for publication in RIA’s journals open access without author-facing article processing charges (APCs). Further details below.
Agreement period: 1 Jan 2021 — 31 Dec 2023
- Dublin City University
- Maynooth University
- Technological University Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Galway
- University of Limerick
OA quota per year: unlimited
Journals eligible for OA publishing:
- RIA’s six journals.
- also see the list of eligible journals in all of IReL’s open access agreements: http://bit.ly/irelOAjournals.
- The corresponding author must be a current staff member or student of a participating institution at the time the article is accepted for publication. The corresponding author must ensure their correct affiliation details are known to the publisher at this time. If your manuscript is accepted for publication from 1 January 2021, RIA will invite you to apply a Creative Commons license to make it open access.
- Requests to publish OA under the agreement are subject to approval by participating members.
Eligible article types: all article types.
OA publishing license: CC-BY by default, other Creative Commons options offered