Date: 22 September 2021
Time: 4:00 pm to 4:40 pm
The new agreement between IReL and IEEE makes it more convenient for authors to publish open access articles with IEEE as eligible authors pay no article processing charges (APCs).
This session will cover:
• Why Open Access with IEEE?
• IEEE Publication Recommender
• IEEE Open Access Agreements with Irish Universities
• Submission process (ScholarOne)
• Post acceptance (copyright form)
• RightsLink for Scientific Communications (RLSC)
IEEE Product Manager
IEEE Client Services Manager
Latin America, Caribbean, and Europe